Hello, it’s Mandy…I know it’s been a while…I’m working on it! I think of you people everyday and want to post a million recipes BUT the later part of my pregnancy wore me out and now you know whats on the other side of that…a baby! She is precious and wonderful but so time consuming…geez! 🙂 Since daddy and Jude went to the park and little miss decided to snooze (see pic below), I had time to post a recipe-yay!!
I feel like when mid afternoon hits I’m always craving something crunchy. I think I look in my pantry every day and since I rarely buy chips or crackers from the store nothing is ever in there to satisfy my craving…insert, homemade with good ingredients, CRACKERS! Yay! The only problem is they hardly last long enough to store for the next day. Gotta love my hungry boys…can you believe my 2 1/2 year old son ate FIVE eggs the other day!! Holy geez, what am I supposed to do when this kid is a teenager!?! Ok, ok, on to the recipe!
- 3 C almond meal flour (I only had 2 cups so I substituted 1 c of oats (ground up in the vita) and it worked good)
- 1 C walnuts, chopped fine or ground in the vita
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Mix almond meal flour, walnuts and salt together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs and coconut oil and mix until it all sticks together.
- Divide the dough in half and separate onto 2 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough and roll it out until the dough is about 1/8″ thick (remove the top paper before baking).
- Cut into squares using a pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes. Yummy!!