I have made these 3 times in the past 3 days, and I have to confess, I’ve only shared a few…um, ya, they are kinda addictive! I used chocolate chips once and cacao chips the other times. I like them both ways. I also think they would be extra delicious crumbled atop of some homemade ice vanilla ice cream…ooohhh, that sounds nice. I’ll try it out for ya 🙂
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 C almond flour
- 1/2 C coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 C coconut oil, liquified
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/3 C cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- In a food processor mix almond flour, coconut flakes, salt, and baking soda.
- Add coconut oil, honey and vanilla and mix again until it forms a dough ball.
- Remove the blade and add the cacao nibs. Spoon tbsp size balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes. Try not to eat them all in one sitting. Yum!